So I’ve been nominated as an awardee for The Sunshine blogger award, by Zovision, to whom I’m incredibly grateful to. I’m gonna take this opportunity to give her a shoutout, she’s an incredible writer, someone who I think you should definitely check out…
The answers to the questions asked by Zovision :
1.What get’s you through a bad day (or everyday)?
Music. It’s the only constant in my life.
2.Who has been your role model? Why?
My little brother, because he’s been through a lot but he’s still so full of love, he tries even if he knows the chances are slim, he doesn’t give up. People say he looks up to me, they should know it’s the other way around.
3.Would you rather have more time or money?
4.One word that describes the relationship between you and your blog.
5.Which is the first book that made you cry?
The Alchemist by Paulo Cohello
6.Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Tough Question. I’m gonna go with energize.
7.Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
Potentially, but as I writer I rely heavily on my emotion so I wouldn’t know.
8.If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
Don’t stop writing, despite what people say, writing is for you, nobody else. Write for yourself, not for other people.
9.Which is your favorite post from my blog (Zovision)?
All she saw was red,
as she fell in the dark blue sea.
They called out for her
but the sea’s calling was louder.
What have they done to me?
Her voice echoed into oblivion.
10.Which is your favorite post on your blog?
Please don’t let go of my hand,
you’re my lifeline,
without you, I don’t know if I would be able to stand
I will love you throughout my lifetime.
If you cry, I will wipe the tears away,
For you, I’ll always stay.
You have my heart and only you.
Never forget that I love you too.
11. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be? Why?
I honestly don’t know.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- The Poetic Panda
- Afzal Moola
- JST Louise
- Past Reminisce
- Charlotte’s corner
- Fractured Faith
The Questions :
- What is your favorite memory?
- Would you prefer a day at the beach or a day shopping?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What is your favorite literary piece?
- If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?
- If you got a chance to go anywhere you wanted to where would you go?
- Do you prefer the sky or the sea?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What’s your favorite cuisine?
- What’s the top of your bucket list?
That’s about it so yeah…